Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can a scuff prestige 4 back paddles be remapped to keybpoard buttons/ mouse clicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a scuff prestige 4 back paddles be remapped to keybpoard buttons/ mouse clicks?

I thought the controller was like an Xbox elite its the same price or more and its basically an xbox one controller with 4 back buttons that just replicates controller buttons. Is there a way to use rewasd to remap the 4 back buttons or should i return it for an xbox elite controller. I feel like I got jipped on this controller.

rewasd registers it as xbox one but no back buttons are shown -_-

If I map R1 to keyboard key R and map a back button on the scuff controller to R1 when pressing back button i just get R.

Are the elites extra buttons their own individual buttons instead of the scuff that only copies another gamepad buttons function?

Hi there,

We have made a huge research and came to the conclusion that reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. The rest of the controllers containing extra buttons or paddles are recognized as Xbox 360 or Xbox One only. Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring full support to all the controllers.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X