Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MKB to Gamepad] simultaneous inputs wont work

Hi guys,
    im new to the whole rewasd topic and im considering to buy it, if i get it to run propperly and thats where i need your help.
    So i have just installed rewasd and im playing around with it, and so far it works -but! ive run into a major issue for me: It seems that my configuration/rewasd/mypc cant process two input at once? For example, im moving with wasd but cant look around with the mouse at the same time.
    Could you help me fix this ^-^

i try to emulate mkb -> gamepad (ps4)

thanks in advance

Hi there,

Do you use the standard PS remote play. Checking your case - https://recordit.co/4e7BLPsfD3. As you see devices are group together, the online tester sees it as the single DS4 controller. Moving stick simultaneously fire axis at the same time, both sticks.

Are you trialing the software? Does the advanced mapping feature is active, please, check it (license tap (looks like a key down right corner - > Advanced mapping - > try). Does it work if you move sticks one by one?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

hey,
      sorry i got things mixed up in my last post: i meant 360 and i try to emulate a gamepad on my mkb, so i dont have sticks to try if theyre working :P
      yes im trialing right now and advanced mapping is active. I do have Mouse and keyboard in one group and im running the standard xbox 360 preset.

Comment

-edit

my keyboard isnt mapped at all so i can use my standard key bindings/layout etc. but is still in the same group with the mouse. mouse works wonderful, but when i press A (on kb) to turn left for example i cant use the mouse (which emulates the Right Stick and RB) - When i release the A key i can move the mouse to look again- just to clarify my problem ^^

Comment

Hi there, I see, but I don't think that this is a reWASD issue at all. Apparently, the game doesn't support both inputs that are being used at the same time. So, you gotta use whether controller inputs or keyboard one or mixed ones but not simultaneously, the way you do.

Try to play with the keyboard and the gamepad at the same time without the reWASD .
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so based on your information, i just remapped the keyboard bindings to xbox360 inputs and it works! so simple yet i didnt see

thanks alot sir o7

Comment

Hi there,
              You're welcome.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X