Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any plans to have the PS5 Dualsense as a Virtual controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any plans to have the PS5 Dualsense as a Virtual controller?

Hello,

In the past I was able to map my Xbox Elite 2 controller as a virtual Dualshock 4.
    Then I was able to use Remote Play to my PS4. It is a great setup, and thanks for your hard work in making that happen.
    I was able to play PS4 games with 4 extra buttons.

Currently, with the PS5, everything works exactly as above. I am able to Remote Play into my PS5 and play PS4 games with my Xbox Elite 2.

**Now here is the issue:
    If I were to play PS5 games through remote play, the Xbox Elite 2 controller still "controls", meaning all buttons, sticks, and triggers work. BUT there is no vibration.
    Meaning when I play Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I am able to control everything, but I don't feel any vibration when there should be vibration.
    I've done some test:
    -I switch over to a PS4 game in the Remote Play, the rumble comes back on
    -I plug in the Dualsense to my PC, and the Remote Play PS5 games have vibration
    -I plug in the Dualshock 4 to my PC, and the Remote Play PS5 games have NO vibration

This leads me to conclude that Remote Play will allow the DualShock 4 to play PS5 games, it just won't allow vibration signals to be sent through.

So I am hoping there is a chance that you will add support for a virtual Dualsense mapping so that Remote Play will send vibration signals though thinking that a Dualsense has been plugged in.

Thanks again for a great product.

Hi there,
    Thank you for your feedback.

The next release will have DS5 support but without advanced features, like an adaptive trigger, advanced haptic feedback, etc. These features will be added next software versions. No PC content yet, where these advanced features are supported, so additional studying and testing are required.

The virtual DS5. We will think about it when the physical controller will be researched in full. Maybe in 2021...
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X