Joycon lag and disconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joycon lag and disconnecting

So every time I use this program my joycons work fine for a while but suddenly start disconnecting or has input lag , I replaced my dongle with a wifi/bluetooth card . Tested several games as well and the same thing still happens. I also tried another program (joyshockmapper) and had no issues. When this happens , the only way to fix it is to go to bluetooth settings, disconnect the joycon , re-pair , then play another 5 -10 min before it happens again. To add more to the confusion , sometimes when I leave the game to pair again everything locks up and I cant click on anything. Not even the hot bar. The only wat to fix this is to got to task mngr and restart REWASD. I would love to figure this out tho because the interface is much easier to use than other programs.

This happens after you've made a replacement or was also happening before?

With BT, disconnecting/disabling other BT devices in vicinity might help.
    WiFi is also known to interfere with BT, so you might want to select different channel on your router for your WiFi network to operate on.
    You can also try disabling LEDs for Nintendo controllers at [Preferences > LED settings].

Comment

Hi there,

Is the latest ver 5.6 is used?
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
      X