Mapping service stopping constanly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping service stopping constanly

Mapping service is stopping at least one time daily since last update, suddenly can't move ingame and when hitting "apply" in rewasd, this is the message i get. What can I do?
    Attached Files

High chance the service crashed for some reason.

Could you, please, follow the instructions in this article? Make sure to catch the sudden service shutdown while collecting logs, or they will be useless.
    Would also be nice to have application logs from Windows Event Viewer right after that. To get them: start the [Event viewer] (just type it in Windows Start Menu), select [Windows Logs > Application], right click on it and then [Save all events as...].

Comment

Hi there,

Does the service start when you press the "Start" button? Open the Services tab and try to start the service in a manual way. Are there any error messages popping up after manually starting? Please take a screenshot if so.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hi there,

Does the service start when you press the "Start" button? Open the Services tab and try to start the service in a manual way. Are there any error messages popping up after manually starting? Please take a screenshot if so.
        It starts normally from the services panel without any messages.

Comment

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post
          Mapping service is stopping at least one time daily since last update, suddenly can't move ingame and when hitting "apply" in rewasd, this is the message i get. What can I do?
          I can't upload log files due to PHP file size limitations, what can I do?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
            High chance the service crashed for some reason.

Could you, please, follow the instructions in this article? Make sure to catch the sudden service shutdown while collecting logs, or they will be useless.
            Would also be nice to have application logs from Windows Event Viewer right after that. To get them: start the [Event viewer] (just type it in Windows Start Menu), select [Windows Logs > Application], right click on it and then [Save all events as...].
            I can't upload log files due to PHP file size limitations, How can I send them?
            Attached Files

Comment

Does this help?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you for the screenshot with Event Viewer.

Error 0xc0000005 is an error caused by an access violation. This means that whenever you try to run a program, Windows is unable to properly handle the files and configuration required to run that particular program. It's a system problem so, recommend following standard steps to resolve it (like this link).

Any recent system updates that were applied?
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
                  Thank you for the screenshot with Event Viewer.

Error 0xc0000005 is an error caused by an access violation. This means that whenever you try to run a program, Windows is unable to properly handle the files and configuration required to run that particular program. It's a system problem so, recommend following standard steps to resolve it (like this link).

Any recent system updates that were applied?
                  Three more errors popped up
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Checking the attached file I also found the 0xe0434352 exception error which related to the .NET framework. Here are possible solutions to resolve this exception. Also, proceed with steps described above (this is a link if you didn't notice).

To learn more about the crash I would recommend collecting user-mode dump. Here is description how you may arrange that -https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/wer/collecting-user-mode-dumps. Hence, each next crash happens in further will be logged more detailed.

Also, you have been trying to attached the service etl file. Please, zip it to make it smaller and try to attach. Otherwise, send it to support-eml@disc-soft.com address which official helpdesk.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

When was the last update? I tried this service for the first time last week and it was great. Come yesterday, it's as if my mouse is stuck looking left.

Not looking for help here as I already created a post. Just curious now if this may be due to the update?

Comment

Originally Posted by dabear51 View Post
                        When was the last update? I tried this service for the first time last week and it was great. Come yesterday, it's as if my mouse is stuck looking left.

Not looking for help here as I already created a post. Just curious now if this may be due to the update?
                        We have released the latest version a week ago, but reWASD doesn't update automatically, so you may get and install this update later.
                        Anyway, seems the issue with left movement is gone and hope it won't happen again :satisfied:

Comment

Hello,

Checking the attached file I also found the 0xe0434352 exception error which related to the .NET framework. Here are possible solutions to resolve this exception. Also, proceed with steps described above (this is a link if you didn't notice).

To learn more about the crash I would recommend collecting user-mode dump. Here is description how you may arrange that -https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/wer/collecting-user-mode-dumps. Hence, each next crash happens in further will be logged more detailed.

Also, you have been trying to attached the service etl file. Please, zip it to make it smaller and try to attach. Otherwise, send it to support-eml@disc-soft.com address which official helpdesk.
                          I will send the logs, other solutions seems complicated, thanks anyway

Comment

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post

I will send the logs, other solutions seem complicated, thanks anyway
                            Thank you for the reply, we will check logs.
                            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                            X