Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big problem with the rapid fire controller remapping and key combo left right stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big problem with the rapid fire controller remapping and key combo left right stick

Hi,
    I just discovered your wonderful program

I got ready to buy the full pack but I was cooled by the turbo mode for the controller remapping :
    turbo not constant and with delay.. and 2nd serious thing we can not choose the direction on key combo with left and right stick
    You must add <R R> up and down and for the left stick too on key combo and correct the consistency and the delay of the turbo mode for the controller remapping

Hi there,

1. You can. Add the stick in the combo. Right Stick X-axis, for example, a 100 will be the endpoint of the stick up, -100 will be the endpoint of the stick down. The same logic with a left\right position (Y-axis).
    Since 5.6 you may record stick directions. Make sure that the "Hook controller buttons" option is checked (Settings - > General).

2. What button are you trying to set with turbo and where do you test it? As an alternative, set the turbo via combo, like this (use these steps to set your mapping).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I just fixed my problem with the turbo ...
      this program is a masterpiece, I buy the full pack and i will recommend it to some of my friends (I know it will make people happy)

Also can we selection set (one way, two way and while held) as xpadder with this program ? if not, is it planned ?

Comment

Yay, great!

Also can we selection set (one way, two way and while held) as xpadder with this program ? if not, is it planned ?
        I am not sure if I get you correctly. You can make a combo in Execute at once mode (the combo will be emulated from the beginning to the end, once). Also, you can add the number of Iterations you want it to be emulated (up 9999). Also, you can add Turbo option to the combo, and it will be working exactly the same time you press and hold the button with this combo. Do you want something like this or something else?

Comment

press a button and it changes profile and it stays that way as long as you stay press on that button and once released it returns to the basic profile.
          His name on xpadder or antimicro is selection set while held..
          It can be very useful

Comment

We call this option — Shift mode Check this guide please.
            It won't change the profile, you will need to add new settings to the same config, but to separate Shift.

Comment

Working...
            X