Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Delay/Long Press for gyro activation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Delay/Long Press for gyro activation?

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and have recently been utilizing rewasd over steam for controller configuration for my switch pro controller and I love it! I think all of the updates and improvements are rapidly heading in the right direction and even with a few things I'd like to see added to rewasd, I'm already liking it over steam!

I did have a question though. While playing first person shooter games I like to use the stick to move/look, and gyro while aiming. I got a profile set up that shifts all of that beautifully, but I was wondering if there was a way to time delay the gyro activation?

As it is right now there is an allotted amount of time in-game between pressing the left trigger to aim and being fully ADS. During this time, the gyro has already kicked in, and can move my reticle before I'm able to view the target while ADS, thus moving me off target.

If I could delay the amount of time before the gyro shift modifier kicks in, I could fine tune that ability to meet my needs.

So I'm basically looking for a Long Press Shift Activator. Does that already exist, and if so how do I implement it?

Thank you in advance, and to the rewasd team for developing a GREAT product!

Hello!

Thanks for all your kind words. Trying to do our best :satisfied:

Unfortunately, there is no way to make a delay for Gyro mappings. Your idea about Long Press Shift modifier sounds pretty good, and we are planning to add this functionality, but it won't happen pretty soon. So stay tuned, we will certainly implement this feature in one of the upcoming versions.

Comment

ok, thank you so much for the speedy reply! looking forward to all of the planned implementations!

Comment

Working...
      X