reWASD with autohotkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD with autohotkey?

rewasd not recognizing AHK keystrokes. any way to make it work?

Hello,

reWASD works with physical devices, so, it won't detect something virtually from a third-party app, like AHK, that sends virtual key presses. But, perhaps you may achieve the needed behavior using reWASD What do you try to do?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Might I suggest reWASD devs look at adding an option to read virtual input from programs like AHK in addition to hardware input?

This would be much easier to implement than adding your own scripting language and image searching techniques.

Comment

We are considering to add detection of deviceless input. Though not many people in the team are in favor of this. So can't promise anything at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by DrunkSkeeterPilot View Post
          Hello,

Might I suggest reWASD devs look at adding an option to read virtual input from programs like AHK in addition to hardware input?

This would be much easier to implement than adding your own scripting language and image searching techniques.

For the image searching thing, you just need to map the function as a key within AHK, rewasd is not needed.
          For now if i understand correctly , rewasd output can trigger AHK but not the other way around.
          Rewasd can not detect AHK because it is not a device...

Comment

Working...
          X