Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After config disable Mouse ?

Hey Community ,

I will map Keyboard and Mouse to Controller for cold war . Also i Downloaded a config Front rewasd and add it Into rewasd Klick apply and then rewasd Pop Up a Windows an say this config disable Mouse . So when i in Game i can use my Keyboard to Run and all Others Things but Mouse sonst Work . What do i wrong ?
    Pleased give me a step by step

Hello,

Make sure, that the advanced mapping feature is active. Please check the License (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Go to the Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have an paid license . And i mean the advance mapping is on . But there is nothing a Button to activated it
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Deathadder; 19.12.2020, 13:39.

Comment

Hi there,

Please, take a screenshot of this. Also, there is a chance that the devices are not initialized correctly, please follow the steps in this video to check the Devices initialization.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I posted i Pictures in the Post before

Comment

Hello,

Have you even opened the link I posted above? Check, please, and take the screenshot of the feature. Also, check the video and make sure that devices are initialized correctly.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

OK now works but in Game it Show Keyboard and Mouse are disable . I have ingame Change in Controller Play or musst be Keyboard and Mouse ?

Comment

I dont Unterstand this Programm . For 5 min works now ist didnt Work . All my device are correct . And Controller was Working to in Windows . But in cold war didnt Work . Ist this the config i Downloaded ?

Comment

Hello,

1. You need to select the controller as input as a keyboard&mouse are detected in the game as the controller.

2. What config is used? I would recommend this one.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I Test it Later . I usw this https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...73c40cd00d8502

I Hope IT works

Comment

Hi there,

I'm sure, it will.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X