How to turn off unintended Aim Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to turn off unintended Aim Assist

I used the rewasd trial on an MMO and it didn't work very well, so I uninstalled it after 2 days, but Apex Legends enabled aim assist for some reason, and I tried deleting the game, initializing the PC, and using the -nojoy command, but it didn't work.
    I bought a new PC a week later, but I still have Aim Assist which makes FPS less controllable (same with valorant and other fps).
    I don't think it's recognized as a controller, but I don't know the solution (created by translator)

Hello,

Aim assist is a game option, not a software one, so check in-game settings and disable option, like aim assist or target compensation. Otherwise, you may find a solution official game forum.

ReWASD doesn't provide aim assist.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yo, i can assure you after i downloaded the trial version i had perfect aim assist on mouse and keyboard in APEX LEGENDS.I have clips to demostrate.
      I dont own a controller, i think the program is simulating one but in game i had normal mouse and keyboard icons all time long.I loved the experience.
      I loved it so much that i bough full version but after upgrading i lost aim assist.
      Do anybody know why?i'm so confused

Comment

Hello,

So, after full pack purchase you do the same steps with the same config, but no aim assist in the game, right? After config applying, check if the mapping is working via online tester — https://gamepad-tester.com/. Does it work?

In the game.

Check that controller input is checked, the game sees the controller, not the keyboard.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X