controller lock cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• controller lock cod

Hi so my mouse works but when I try to use my keyboard it says controller locked any solutions?

Could you provide a bit more explanations? Probably some screenshots, where exactly this is told, etc.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hhk.PNG
Views:	550
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	223106 this is what it says when I try to use my keyboard

Comment

Well, it is told what you need to do. Obviously, just switch to the controller input in-game and that's it.

It depends on what config you use. If you turn your keyboard and mouse to the virtual gamepad, you should use the controller input in-game.

Comment

yea but if I turn it to controller then it says mouse and keyboard lock

Comment

Hi there,

Do you try to use reWASD to remap keyboard&mouse to controller? If so, how devices are displayed in the group (here)?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wasdwafgs.PNG
Views:	601
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	223112 this is what I have

Comment

Hi there,

Seems that devices weren't initialized correctly, as it's a virtual device from Logitech, not the physical mouse. Check this YouTube video and re-initialize mouse and keyboard properly, blacklist virtual devices.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

do you know how to fix the mouse because when I get apply my mouse freezes

Comment

Hello!

Once you apply a config with a virtual controller, your mouse and keyboard should be blocked, because otherwise you will get a double input in a game, and it is unplayable. You can switch between two inputs easily. You are using our default PS4 Remote Play config, so you will just need to tap L-Win keyboard key to get your mouse back and tap again to switch to the controller mode.

There are a few other methods for this case, you can check them here. Also there is an emergency stop: Ctrl+Alt+Del hotkey on your physical keyboard, it lets you get your devices back and check the settings.

Comment

Working...
                    X