Clear All

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

Awesome, have a great gaming experience

Leave a comment:

• technoob
    replied
    thx man for the fast replay and yeah i didnt activate the advanced mapping and bc i have an bluetooth keybord/mouse on my pc as well i chose the wrong groupings .. now i can finally farm those damn profiencies in sao lycoris and pushing that damn squarebutton a million times^^ happy holiday

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

1. Make sure that the advanced mapping feature is active (it has 3 days trial if you're testing the software).
    2. Follow this tutorial (link) on how to use keyboard and mouse on PS4 Remote Play. Check that devices are initialized correctly, make some config adjustments if you need, apply the config. Now grouped keyboard&mouse are acting like a controller. Launch the game, enjoy playing.

Autodetect requires more adjustments, then check the option. Here is some information how to use the autodetect (link).

Leave a comment:

• cant get the emulated ps4 controller to work right

Hi so i want to play ps4 remote but the mouse and keybord but somehow it doesnt work right. Setup (G19+ generic mouse) so i start the rewasd and chose the preconfig for ps4 remoteplay and than click the box autodetect. Than i start remoteplay and there is a sound which signals that the controller is recognized but the thing is not one remapped key works . The keybords works like i connected it directly to the ps4 such as Enter for confirmation or arrwo keys for going left,right,down and upwards. But thats it .... can someone tell me what i do wrong^^?
Working...
X