A New user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New user

Is it possible to make my mouse and keyboard a Xbox/PS controller but as soon as I press 'F' down for 200 ms my mouse and keyboard act as a mouse and keyboard?

Hi there,

There is no option to switch inputs automatically, but it's easy to proceed with manual steps. If you are using our default PS4 Remote Play config or any other one that is based on it, you will just need to tap L-Win keyboard key to get your mouse back and tap again to switch to the controller mode.
    There are a few other methods for this case, you can check them here. It may be a chance that something is not adjusted properly in your config at the moment, so please use Ctrl+Alt+Del hotkey on your physical keyboard for the emergence stop: the remap will be turned off, and you will be able to get your devices back and check the settings.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

pressing L Win wont that bring up the start menu in the middle of fight or doesn't it work like that?

Comment

When I hold down 'F' key for 200ms i want it to switch to mouse and keyboard for looting and then when i get out of the loot box it to activate (As i said im new to this work through shift buttons?

This si for Apex Legends

Comment

Star-Lord already pointed you to an article which explains how to set it up. Take your time reading it.

You can use one of the ready-to-play configs for Apex Legends. It already has [L Win] key set up as a "mouse/keyboard unlocker" at [Shift#4]. It will indeed bring up Windows start menu. To avoid that you can ether change [Shift modifier] to [F] or any other key by selecting [Keyboard] sub-config and [Shift#4]:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2020-12-30_222730.png
Views:	887
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	223247

or by adding [L Win] key at [Keyboard] sub-config and setting [Unmap] flag for it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2020-12-30_223425.png
Views:	705
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	223248

Comment

Tried it there's no aim assist tho when I switch to controller mode

Comment

reWASD is unable to provide aim-assist. That is an in-game feature provided for gamepad users. reWASD is able to remap keyboard and mouse to its virtual gamepad if you have [Advanced mapping] feature license or trial period activated. You can check if it works as intended at Gamepad Tester or with "joy.cpl" right after you apply the config ("controller mode" is default for it). If it does, yet game still doesn't allow or provide aim assist - then you should address your questions to support team of the game in question.

Comment

Still struggling to get this to work even with the guide above
                I'm wanting my mouse and keyboard to be a controller (When Remap is On) and then when I press and hold 'F' (which is loot on Apex Legends PC) my mouse and keyboard just act like a regular mouse and keyboard till I release 'F' then it turns the back into a virtual controller with aim assist etc

Could someone make this for me as I can't for some reason or guide me again.

Sorry for the pain I'm not sure if I'm explaining it correctly or not.

Basically as default my M&K acts as a Xbox One controller until I hold 'F' then it returns to its default device and acts like a M&K then when I release 'F' it's back to a Xbox One Controller

This has to be virtual controller tho as mine has now broken maybe this is where the confusion is I don't want to use a controller/gamepad it's virtual

Hope this explains it better

Comment

You can do it with Shift mode.

Please send me the config you are using, so we could add the needed Shift there.
                  Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Deleted it sorry when I couldn't get it to work

Comment

Hello,

Too bad Hope you'll give another chance our software someday.

Merry Christmas.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thats it working for controller but cant replicate it on mouse n keyboard
                        Attached Files

Comment

In your config, there are mappings for the controller only, there is nothing assigned to the keyboard and mouse. Should those devices work as a controller? Do you need combos on the physical controller which you have here now?

Comment

What I want I can replicate on controller but not from a mouse n keyboard
                            ALao when I played on Xbox I used a device called XIM Apex can that be used through Rewasd?

Comment

Hello,

So you need combo on physical controller. If you want to play like a XIM — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTpTsxTFe4&t=1s this is a tutorial on how you can do it.
                              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X