PS4 Keyboard and Moue issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 Keyboard and Moue issues

SO I basically bought this to play GTA V online with keyboard and mouse and during the trial, it worked great. I did not change any settings at all.
    Then I guess the shorter background trials for the advanced mapping etc.. stopped cause all of a sudden the mouse would not act as the right stick anymore. Finally figured out the trial was the issue.
    Being impressed with the function of it, I went ahead and purchased the advanced mapping feature and the main program. Activated it.
    At this point the mouse would be stuck on moving me left or right. I found that video posted on the fix, did the fix and then it worked again for about 10 minutes. Essentially if I reboot my PC, it would work but then as soon as I was rapidly inputting buttons say when running and shooting simultaneously, it would suddenly break and the spinning would start again but not stop until I reboot my computer.
    I eventually fiddled around with the settings enough that it stopped, but now I can't move while aiming (Move the mouse no longer moves the curser when I have the right mouse button pressed so that my toon is aiming down the sight of his weapons') which is essentially means I cannot use the feature. I seem to be stuck between non-stop movement or lack of aim.

I am attaching the config file here as I believe that would be helpful.
    Attached Files

Hello!

I have slightly updated your config, please check it now.

And yes, you need Advanced mapping feature to use it.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Godlybeast1984 View Post
      SO I basically bought this to play GTA V online with keyboard and mouse and during the trial, it worked great. I did not change any settings at all.
      Then I guess the shorter background trials for the advanced mapping etc.. stopped cause all of a sudden the mouse would not act as the right stick anymore. Finally figured out the trial was the issue.
      Being impressed with the function of it, I went ahead and purchased the advanced mapping feature and the main program. Activated it.
      At this point the mouse would be stuck on moving me left or right. I found that video posted on the fix, did the fix and then it worked again for about 10 minutes. Essentially if I reboot my PC, it would work but then as soon as I was rapidly inputting buttons say when running and shooting simultaneously, it would suddenly break and the spinning would start again but not stop until I reboot my computer.
      I eventually fiddled around with the settings enough that it stopped, but now I can't move while aiming (Move the mouse no longer moves the curser when I have the right mouse button pressed so that my toon is aiming down the sight of his weapons') which is essentially means I cannot use the feature. I seem to be stuck between non-stop movement or lack of aim.

Same issue whole playing the GTA game!

Comment

Originally Posted by Godlybeast1984 View Post
        The config you're using has [RMB] set as a [Shift 2] modifier, and that shift doesn't have mouse-move remapped to anything. I suppose you should remap mouse-move to a right stick there for you to be able to aim with it. But I suggest removing that shift modifier as it most likely will interfere with [Shift 1] when you press [Left CTRL] to walk.
        Also don't forget to set [Unmap] flag for all your mappings to avoid simultaneous inputs from both keyboard/mouse and virtual controller if they aren't intentional.

Originally Posted by technologywell View Post
        Same issue whole playing the GTA game!
        You should avoid setting up Shifts in a way when both modifiers can be pressed at the same time, as only the [Shift] whose modifier was pressed first will work.

Comment

Working...
        X