Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posibe to move the virtual right stick with a macro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posibe to move the virtual right stick with a macro?

As title says,

Im using mkb as a virtual controller, I use the right click as ads, im wondering if while holding ads i can have the right stick move side to side very slightly? trying with macros i have come up short.

[Combo] is the only way to do any complex movements with the sticks. A [Combo] of "right stick move side to side" with [Turbo] flag on should work. If not, then I'm afraid reWASD doesn't have a solution to your case.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      [Combo] is the only way to do any complex movements with the sticks. A [Combo] of "right stick move side to side" with [Turbo] flag on should work. If not, then I'm afraid reWASD doesn't have a solution to your case.
      Thank you, I'll have a read. Honestly I assumed it would be as simple as recoil adjustment.

Just so my question is as simplistic as possible,

Can I bind the right mouse button to hold L1 whilst drawing a diamond shape with the right stick.

If I find an answer whilst I read up on combos ill be sure to post it back

Comment

ok, figured out the stick movement. is there an option to keep L1 mapped and held down?

Comment

Originally Posted by GotGame View Post
          Can I bind the right mouse button to hold L1 whilst drawing a diamond shape with the right stick.
          If you don't mind [L1] being released for 1ms on every "diamond" completion, then this might be a base for your solution:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2021-01-05_074734.png Views:	0 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	223396

Set [Turbo] flag with 1ms pause for this [Combo]. Deflections are relative. You might need to add more steps and decrease pauses, but this should be enough for an example.

Originally Posted by GotGame View Post
          is there an option to keep L1 mapped and held down?
          Whilst moving the stick - I'm afraid not. That would mean 2 same mappings on one activator and reWASD can't do that yet. So the variant above is a "workaround".

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
            If you don't mind [L1] being released for 1ms on every "diamond" completion, then this might be a base for your solution:

Click image for larger version Name:	image_2021-01-05_074734.png Views:	0 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	223396

Set [Turbo] flag with 1ms pause for this [Combo]. Deflections are relative. You might need to add more steps and decrease pauses, but this should be enough for an example.

Whilst moving the stick - I'm afraid not. That would mean 2 same mappings on one activator and reWASD can't do that yet. So the variant above is a "workaround".
            Yeah I got something similar. is there a way to remove the LB up command? maybe by manually changing the cfg in an editor?

Comment

Hey there!

Nope, there is not way to remove "Up" node, reWASD won't compile such combo.

Do you want it to be pressed always until you release the mouse button?
              In this case, you may add a big-big pause before LB-up node, and then LB will be released only after the pause is finished or when you release the mouse button. If the pause is quite big, only the second condition will execute.

If you need to continue moving stick inside this combo, I am afraid the only wait is to make the combo longer.

Also, I suggest you to check the pause time for Turbo. If you set it to minimal value, does your game still registers the release?

Comment

Working...
              X