Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewasd with xbox game pass?

Hi,

How do you get rewasd to work with xbox game pass games when they don't have a .exe to choose from?
    Once game is booted up it comes up as a .exe under running services with ctrl+alt+del but you can't choose it from the "associate app" thingy.

Is there another way?

Best regards

Hello!

At the moment, the only way is to apply the configs manually without Autodetect feature.
    We are working on the possibility to add processes instead of exe files for such games, but in the released version, there is no way to do it.

Comment

The challenge of the game is so difficult, I cannot pass this game.
      I have found many simple games and updated to the latest 2021 version at website bhcmod.com.
      Last edited by GabrielAmory; 16.01.2021, 04:28.

Comment

Hi there,

Challenge yourself. I'm sure you will handle with all challenges in the game.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.8 that allows you to add an active process to the list of the associated apps. This will help you Autodetect the games from Microsoft's Store.
          Would be grateful if you could test the new version

Comment

Im testing it now, looks great so far 😀 however, one thing. Is there a guide for the flickstick calibrating? Best regards

Comment

Hello there!
              There is a mention of Flick Stick in the help article. Feel free to check this out!

Comment

Thank you!
                the rewasd 5.8 update seem to do very well with xbox game pass games, atleast the ones I played. Well done!
                Regarding the flickstick I've stumbled upon some minor problems which I hope you can solve easily.

Now I should probably have made a new thread specific to this problem but I'm not sure?
                If you set the rewasd gyro sensitivity to high 16-18
                ingame sensitivity to a lower value
                To get a good gyro ingame the flickstick sensitivity isn't enough. Bumped it all the way to max and its still too low.

The solution would be to lower the rewasd gyro sens down and raise ingame sens up - but this affects the gyro for the worse, just to be able to use the flickstick.
                Could you raise the sensitivity so it can be bumped up further?

And something else regarding Flickstick, could you implement a way for it to calibrate itself? Perhaps in a future update, do similar to how jibb smart does it on JoyShockMapper having a way to set RWC?
                Having to alt tab and set the values takes a good while, or perhaps the mobile version? Allow you to change sensitivity. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, it is possible to make the sensitivity higher. We will maximize it in the upcoming version.

As for the Real World Calibration, we will certainly check this one, but I can't promise you any fast updates.

Comment

Working...
                  X