Do I have a website account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have a website account?

I used my main email when I ordered the reWASD software.

A serial was sent to my email. I used that serial in the app to register it.

I don't seem to have any website accounts with you? If I use "Forgot my password" @ the commmunity area or the forums, it says No such email found.

So my question is, do I have an account SOMEWHERE where I can login to look at my serial and manage stuff? If so, where is that webpage?

ps: I am writing this from another email that I manually made a forum account with.

Hi there,

To log in and get access to your license, please use this link — https://www.daemon-tools.cc/home#login. Log in is email address used to buy a reWASD license.

The community requires additional registration — https://www.rewasd.com/community/user/login. It uses as your configs storage.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello!

Thank you very much, that was the website I was looking for! :-)

I understand now. So there's DAEMON-Tools (the store), reWASD Community (the config upload community), and reWASD Forums (this place), and all use separate logins. Okay

All is okay now, thanks! :-)

Comment

By the way it would be good if you link to https://www.daemon-tools.cc/home#login from rewasd.com somewhere. Maybe at the bottom in the "Get Help" section. I was reading every link on rewasd.com for 20 minutes trying to find the store account license page, but it wasn't anywhere. x-)

Would also love a button in the reWASD app under "activation" which is like "Visit Account Page" which would be a great help too!

Comment

IIRC the link to Daemis is included in the email you used to buy reWASD.

Comment

Originally Posted by y0nkey View Post
            IIRC the link to Daemis is included in the email you used to buy reWASD.
            True, I see it now, but it's not a good link. It goes to "password recovery" which is why I didn't click it. But yes I see now that it's pointing in the somewhat right direction (the main DAEMON-Tools website), but not to the correct page on that site:

Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	223511

I think the main reWASD website and maybe even the app should link to the DAEMON-Tools License page. I can't be the only one who has no idea where the login is. I suspect a lot of people have no idea about the hidden DAEMON-Tools website account, and simply keep using their reWASD serial number in the app and not thinking about it.

Comment

Hello,

No worries . We will put the personal account link to log in on rewasd.com website.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                Hello,

No worries . We will put the personal account link to log in on rewasd.com website.
                Hello, and today I see the new link on the webpage. Thank you for helping!

Comment

Thanks for raising this topic

Comment

Working...
                  X