Deadzone settings Xbox Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadzone settings Xbox Elite

I use REWASD to reduce the deadzones on the L/R triggers in a Xbox Elite (1) controller for the FF14 MMO.
    This used to work fine, but I took a break from the game for about half a year and now it doesn't.
    I've tried restarts and making a new profile in REWASD, but that didn't help.

I would appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.

Hello,

May I ask you to send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles. I need the correspondent *.rewasd file. Do you use the latest 5.6.1?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for having a look, I've attached the config file.
      Also I forgot to say, the remapping of the flippers on the back still work fine so ReWASD in general does work.
      Attached Files

Comment

And yes I am using 5.6.1.

I also just noticed the config I uploaded didn't have "affect gamepad behavior for games" enabled.
        That probably happened while I was trying to change some settings to get it to work.
        Enabling that doesn't make a difference, but I'll upload a config that has it enabled.
        Attached Files

Comment

Did you format your system during this off time or clear game cache?

Comment

Hello,

aqa. Thank you for the config. Seems that this is a bug with deadzone. We will re-check this case and if the bug is confirmed, will fix it next release.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X