Shift Modifier + Shift Modifer + button = single map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift Modifier + Shift Modifer + button = single map

Is it possible to make a shift modifier work only when another shift modifier is being held down? E.g. if shift modifier 1 is being pressed to enable access to a second layer configuration, then pressing shift modifier 2 enables access to a third layer configuration? Consequently, if shift modifier 2 is pressed without shift modifier 1 being held down, then nothing would happens.

Failing that is there a way to map a single key press to combo of two gamepad buttons together? I understand that that the "Combo" license will map any number of key presses and releases and combos to a single gamepad button, but as far as I know it doesn't do it the other way around, e.g. mapping to a combination of gamepad presses, correct?

Do you mean [Shortcuts]? They are separate for each [Shift] and can work the way you've described. You can set a shift modifier, then add shortcuts of a "second shift modifier" + the button(s) you want to map, and remap that shortcut to whatever you want. Though shortcuts do have some limitations: like the [Shortcut press time] that will add a delay for buttons in a shortcut to trigger on their own.

Comment

I don't think that you can do that.

Comment

Working...
      X