Jump Shotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump Shotting

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to jumpshot with the tool, basically needs to work like this: When I press R2 (hold down to shoot) it will keep pressing the A button to jump and when I stop holding R2 it will stop jumping until I press it down again, I've tried the remap thing but it takes away my ability to fire the gun, but jumps how I want it to Any help would be appreciated, just bought the full version today so I can access the features

Thanks

So you want [A] in [Turbo] mode on [R2] while also holding [R2]. There's no "normal" way to do that in reWASD right now. But there is a tricky way:

- make a [Combo] of ( [Press R2] [Press A] [Release A] [Release R2] ) and set a [Turbo] flag for it with value of 100-200ms.
    It will tap both [A] and [R2] at the rate of 5-10 times a second and might give the result you want.

- or make a very long [Combo] of ( [Press R2] [Press A] [Release A] [Press A] [Release A] [Press A] [Release A] ... [Press A] [Release A] [Release R2] ) and set [Turbo] flag for it with value of 1ms.
    It will make what you want but with brief releases of [R2] button.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      So you want [A] in [Turbo] mode on [R2] while also holding [R2]. There's no "normal" way to do that in reWASD right now. But there is a tricky way:

- make a [Combo] of ( [Press R2] [Press A] [Release A] [Release R2] ) and set a [Turbo] flag for it with value of 100-200ms.
      It will tap both [A] and [R2] at the rate of 5-10 times a second and might give the result you want.

- or make a very long [Combo] of ( [Press R2] [Press A] [Release A] [Press A] [Release A] [Press A] [Release A] ... [Press A] [Release A] [Release R2] ) and set [Turbo] flag for it with value of 1ms.
      It will make what you want but with brief releases of [R2] button.
      Hey thank you for the reply, I forgot to add that sometimes I will be holding down L2 also to aim, then sometimes will be hipfire, will the method you described work for both regardless of L2 being held in?

Thank you

Comment

Yes it will. If you want to "disable" [A] taps when you also press [L2], you'd need to utilize [Shifts] by setting [R2] to [Do not inherit] and [L2] as a shift modifier of that shift.

Comment

Working...
        X