Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a Slide Cancel Key Combo for Warzone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a Slide Cancel Key Combo for Warzone?

Trying to make a slide cancel macro but whenever I set record the macro, I press the same buttons as I would in game it just slides and then does a full jump at the end, the timings that I record are the same as when I slide cancel in game, if anyones got a pic of their combo it would be massively appreciated.. I have auto tactial sprint so I don't need the button on the combo I don't think

If it does not work for you, you can edit it manually.
    Just make sure you have presses and releases (down and up arrow icons) located correspondingly.

This article about key combo might help.

Comment

Hey there! If you record a combo, it is a good idea to set Delay between keys to zero. This option is located in the center of the toolbar in Combo Editor.

Comment

it's got it all, perfect config, questions ask
        Attached Files

Comment

Download WARZONE Xbox controls to remap gamepad on PC. WARZONE key bindings are the custom config to map controller to keyboard.

Comment

Originally Posted by AccidKvlt View Post
            it's got it all, perfect config, questions ask
            Thank you for sharing your configurations with users who need them.

Comment

It's the default controller in warzone. Sensitivity on max (20-20). Mouse dpi 1500.
              R is slide cancel
              Left-Alt is bunnyhop but you have to be in tactical sprint
              The recoil control is just in between, works for most guns..
              I got the same button mapped a couple of times to divide it> holding Square is sticking plates and tapping Square is use.
              So I got one with a delay this way you don't need to hold it and everything is more clear.
              BUT this way you can't revive yourself or teammates that's what number 2 and 3 are mapped to (2 for teammates and 3 for yourself)
              Also number 1 is a combo to immediately drop all cash without going in the pop-up menu

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Thank you for sharing your configurations with users who need them.
                sorry forgot to quote, maybe you don't see this

It's the default controller in warzone. Sensitivity on max (20-20). Mouse dpi 1500.
                R is slide cancel
                Left-Alt is bunnyhop but you have to be in tactical sprint
                The recoil control is just in between, works for most guns..
                I got the same button mapped a couple of times to divide it> holding Square is sticking plates and tapping Square is use.
                So I got one with a delay this way you don't need to hold it and everything is more clear.
                BUT this way you can't revive yourself or teammates that's what number 2 and 3 are mapped to (2 for teammates and 3 for yourself)
                Also number 1 is a combo to immediately drop all cash without going in the pop-up menu

Comment

Working...
                X