reWASD and XiM Apex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD and XiM Apex

As title says... Is it possible to use the XiM Apex and reWASD together? I haven't found a way! It picks up the Xbox controller but it isn't responsive like I do inputs on the controller but it isn't picked up by reWASD.

There is also a Corsair virtual device that appears and when I remove the XIM Apex and restart reWASD the Corsair virtual device has disappeared so that's clear to do with that

We do not support the XIM Apex tool in reWASD.

But you can use our tool for remote play from your PC. It emulates the controller input.

The only type of tool similar to Xim apex we support is GIMX.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      We do not support the XIM Apex tool in reWASD.

But you can use our tool for remote play from your PC. It emulates the controller input.

The only type of tool similar to Xim apex we support is GIMX.
      Is it planned to be supported? Because XIM is the best device that I've used and I've used :

Controller max
      Cronus max
      XIM4
      Cronus Zen
      XiM Apex

I'm now trying Titan Two the mouse n keyboard I shit but it's got some nice features

Comment

Hello,

reWASD works with XIM. Here are steps how to use them together:

1. Make a config with mappings in Gamepad sub-config (where the image of controller is)

2. Connect your mouse, keyboard and controller to XIM, connect XIM to PC

3. reWASD will display Xbox One controller, that's your mouse, keyboard and controller connected to XIM. Pick that device in the lower left corner

4. Choose the config that you have created for XIM with combos, again, the mappings need to be added to GAMEPAD sub-config, not to Mouse or Keyboard, Mouse and Keyboard are invisible to the system while connected via XIM

5. Apply the config.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello ImBotJohn !

XIM as a device is not supported in reWASD, but you can use reWASD with XIM anyway. After the controller by XIM is created, you need to adjust all the mappings, combos and so on in the Gamepad sub-config. At the left bottom corner of reWASD, pick Xbox controller from XIM. You should not adjust anything on the keyboard and mouse — in case with XIM, it will make a mess.

Comment

Working...
          X