Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 2 paddles not registering - COD Warzone

Hello everyone,

Just picked up the Elite 2 controller cause I wanted to move away from mouse + keyboard and realized that I could only map the 4 paddles in the back to XYAB-- pretty pointless for me.
    I found reWASD was the solution to changing those paddles to whatever I wanted so I purchased it but am having issues.

I did as the tutorial showed and created 3 identical profiles for the paddles unmapped on Xbox Accessories.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unmapped.PNG
Views:	1752
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	223639

Then I went over to reWASD and added WARZONE to my game and then selected my ELITE 2 at the bottom. I mapped the 4 paddles to the corresponding key that Warzone has for keyboard. I.E. SPACE BAR is jump so I mapped it on one paddle, "4" is to plate up and I mapped it on another.. and so on and so forth.

Name:	reWASD.PNG
Views:	2126
Size:	580.2 KB
ID:	223640

I applied/ saved this on Slot 1 at the top hand corner buut when I go to open Warzone and start up a game, these 4 paddles do not do anything.
    The rest of the standard buttons work (Controller setting DEFAULT in WZ)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hello,

— Do remapped paddles work out of the game? Like, if you open the notepad you will see the remapped keyboard buttons by pressing paddles.

— Xbox Elite 2 has 0,1,2,3 profiles, reWASD has 1,2,3,4 responsively. So zero profile on the controller equals to #1 slot in reWASD. Make sure that the button on a controller has a 0 position to apply the config to slot 1.

— Please, unmap paddles in reWASD too (screenshot) to keep only remapped input. Try in the game.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

1) Yes, paddles work as mapped in Notepad
      2) I have it set as SLOT 2 on reWASD but on Profile 1 on the Elite 2.
      3) I hit UNMAP like your screenshot and tried it in game and still not working in game.

see screenshots below for my current settings.

Name:	Unmapped.PNG
Views:	1428
Size:	400.6 KB
ID:	223655Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD.PNG
Views:	1439
Size:	596.6 KB
ID:	223656

Comment

Could be that you're playing controller type based matchmaking. In that case game would ignore any non-gamepad inputs (and you are mapping your paddles to keyboard keys there).

Comment

Working...
        X