X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slots

Hello!

New here.

Got a quick problem. I'm trying to save in two different slots two minimally different configurations, dealing with the right stick (XBox 360).

But something is not working for me. Once I save setup to one slot, it seems to just copy that setup to the next slot. I'm hitting the "Apply" button and "Save" as often as I can.

This can't be a difficult thing to get working. I must be missing something.

I do have a short video explaining the problem. I really don't want to post it here (Google Drive). If there's a way to get it to Support, I'd appreciate some direction on how I can do this.

Thanks!

You should tab to the Slot 1, assign a config to it by selecting it and pressing apply, then tab to another Slot (2,3,4). And assign different config there and press apply. Once you did this, you can switch between Slots, so different configs will be applied.

Slots shortcuts can be adjusted in Preferences - Slots.

This article is just for you.

Comment

Tab? You mean just select the slot? And this "assign a config", do you mean simply change a function, like swapping the A and B buttons?

This does seem pretty straightforward. But when I do this all that happens is slot 1 is copied to slot 2, or vice versa.

Let me give you a link of a short video I made about this situation.

Thanks.

Comment

By assigning the config I mean pressing the 3-bar icon and selecting the needed config.
        Select slot1, press 3-bar icon, click the needed config, press apply, then tab to the slot2, click the 3-bar icon, select the config and press apply.

So for each slot you should have different config applied, so you just switch between them.

Another thing you can try is to set up the Shift modifier feature, which may help as well. In that case, you will be in the same config, but you can assign some key to switch to another layer, where you key's function will be different.

Here is the article.

On your video you try to apply the same config to the different Slots. That's the issue. Config is the same. If you'll make a different configs and apply them to different slots or if you set up the Shift modifier feature, it should work like intended.

Comment

Hello!

Okay, I got it. Went back in and looked at these configs. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X