ReWASD Mac Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD Mac Installation

Hi, I'm trying to use this program for my Macbook, and the website claims that there is a Mac version, but the one download link is always .exe. Is there a separate link I'm missing? If that's the only way of using ReWASD, how can I emulate .exe files on my Mac?

Hello,

reWASD supports Windows OS only. There is no Mac version of reWASD. So, in case you have MacOS machine only, you may set up Windows OS on it using Boot Camp or some virtual machines.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there! Where have you found the statement about Mac version? Are you about our official site — rewasd.com?

Comment

I found a statement about a Mac version on https://www.rewasd.com/releases/release-5.6.0, but no further details. Was this false information?

Comment

Hello,

This is a feature description. reWASD allows creating External virtual controller that you may use on Mac or other devices, like phones, tablets, console, etc... For example, you connect the controller to the Windows PC where reWASD installed, remap the way you need (controller's mapping, combo, etc.), create an external virtual controller and connect via BT to the Mac.

Now, you have a remapped controller on the Mac Here are details if you interested (link).
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ooooooooooh. Thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot more sense.

Comment

If you have any Windows PC (even not the gaming one), you can try this workaround

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                Hello,

This is a feature description. reWASD allows creating External virtual controller that you may use on Mac or other devices, like phones, tablets, console, etc... For example, you connect the controller to the Windows PC where reWASD installed, remap the way you need (controller's mapping, getaway shootout​, combo, etc.), create an external virtual controller and connect via BT to the Mac.

Now, you have a remapped controller on the Mac Here are details if you interested (link).
                Wow, really? What a great explanation

Comment

Working...
                X