Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with additional Keypad and Main Keypad (Tartarus Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with additional Keypad and Main Keypad (Tartarus Pro)

Hello! I am attempting to set up a razer tartarus pro as an additional keypad. It initially identifies its keys as most of the leftmost keys on my main keyboard.

I am hoping I can establish it as a secondary device, so as to program it while keeping my main keyboard vanilla.

Unfortunately, before I can explore that I have hit a roadblock. Once I have enabled remap, the keys on my main keyboard are fine, until something is pressed on the tartarus. Once it has been used, my main keyboard has all of its inputs changed and as best I can tell, many of them are macros.
    Is there an obvious setting I am missing? And will getting unique raw input from the tartarus involve some type of hardware intervention?

This is my entire purpose for buying the software, so I am crossing all my fingers and toes.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Can't understand what the problem is here. Tartarus should have its own native software. There you need to set all the buttons as normal keyboard keys. Only then you can remap those with reWASD properly.

Comment

Hi there,

Are you talking about 2 separate devices? Like, you have a physical keyboard + Tartarus Pro as the second one. In this case, please, add the second keyboard sub config and do separate mappings for the main keyboard and for the Tartarus device (screenshot). Maybe, it makes sense for your case.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
      X