Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to move profiles

Hi there,

I'm trying out reWASD. So far so good, but when I tried moving my profiles in the settings, I got his error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-02-07 01_23_19-reWASD.png
Views:	364
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	224018

How do I fix this?

Cheers

Hello,

Please download this reg file (link), it should restore the default paths for configs after you open it as Administrator and confirm. Then, you will need to restart the system. Once the PC reboots, please check this path C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    Now reopen reWASD, and check Preferences — My Data once again. If the path for configs is full now (C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles), please try to Apply any config.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Please download this reg file (link), it should restore the default paths for configs after you open it as Administrator and confirm. Then, you will need to restart the system. Once the PC reboots, please check this path C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      Now reopen reWASD, and check Preferences — My Data once again. If the path for configs is full now (C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles), please try to Apply any config.
      Sorry Mr Lord, it's still not working:

Comment

Hello,

Hmm, thank you for the report, will check the issue more detailed. Back to you ASAP.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello, Back to you again.

Checking the issue detailed, found that currently you may change the config storage within a local disc C:, other local discs (D:, E: etc.) are not allowed. It's a bug. We took it into account and will fix it next version (planned to release in March, this year).

So, if you would like to have a custom folder, please make it on a disc C:, temporary
          Sorry for the inconvenience.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
            Hello, Back to you again.

Checking the issue detailed, found that currently you may change the config storage within a local disc C:, other local discs (D:, E: etc.) are not allowed. It's a bug. We took in into account and fill fix it next version (planned to release in March, this year).

So, if you would like to have a custom folder, please make it on a disc C:, temporary
            Sorry for the inconvenience.
            Alright, gonna wait for that fix.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for understanding.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello there!

The issue you were facing with was fixed in the 5.7 version of our software. It is Live now!
                Feel free to download it from our official website!

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us back!

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
                  Hello there!

The issue you were facing with was fixed in the 5.7 version of our software. It is Live now!
                  Feel free to download it from our official website!

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us back!
                  Works perfectly, I'm even more happy with my purchase now.

Thank you

Comment

Originally Posted by the_importer View Post

Works perfectly, I'm even more happy with my purchase now.

Thank you
                    Always glad to help!

Comment

Working...
                    X