Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift + diagonal issue

Hi,

I'm using the "For Keyboard & Mouse" profile for PS4 remote play.
    When pressing LCtrl(Shift1) + any cardinal direction, my character is indeed moving slower.
    But when pressing LCtrl + any diagonals it looks like the deflection is not applied.

Any advice on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,
    Gilles

It is applied, yet no correction to circle shape is being made, so it's not as noticeable. Try lowering the [Deflection Medium] value.

Comment

Ok I lowered the deflection medium and it's indeed applied, but now my character move to slowly.
      Like you said it doesn't seems to be applied to the radius, so it's not really proportional compared to cardinal directions.
      Is this a feature the team is willing to include in further versions?

On a completely unrelated subject, I bought a licence for advance mapping. Now reWASD is complaining about my profile using rapid fire.
      I'm not sure where exactly it's used in the "For Keyboard & Mouse" default profile.
      I don't think I need these feature, how can I remove it from my profile?

Gilles

Comment

Ok I lowered the deflection medium and it's indeed applied, but now my character move to slowly.
        Like you said it doesn't seems to be applied to the radius, so it's not really proportional compared to cardinal directions.
        Is this a feature the team is willing to include in further versions?
        Each direction is working independently in this case, so this is why it seems to be faster for the diagonals. Unfortunately, this is not the thing we can improve right now, it is a big architectural twist at the moment. We will certainly look what is possible to do, but I can't promise you any fast solutions.

On a completely unrelated subject, I bought a licence for advance mapping. Now reWASD is complaining about my profile using rapid fire.
        I'm not sure where exactly it's used in the "For Keyboard & Mouse" default profile.
        I don't think I need these feature, how can I remove it from my profile?
        Advanced mapping feature is a must in your case, because it lets you remap your mouse directions to the virtual stick. Rapid Fire feature is used for the 4th Shift (the one with L-Win modifier). When you tap it once, you can free your mouse (mouse and keyboard are working normally), and when you tap it again, you switch to the virtual controller. This one is made to be able to navigate Windows easily. Without Rapid Fire, this Shift also works, but you need to press and hold the modifier (L-Win key by default) to be able to navigate. If it is OK for you, no need to buy additional features. You just need to go to Shift 4 and uncheck "Toggle" option, and you won't see this message again. Here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	29f3eddd0e.png
Views:	312
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	224094

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Ok let me know if you find a way to add this feature without breaking the whole code

Comment

Sure Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
            X