Mappings not working during a bluetooth connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mappings not working during a bluetooth connection

I am using my Xbox Elite 2 on bootcamp and the reWASD mappings only seems to work when i have a wired conncetion, if i try to use bluetooth they dont work, i even tried toggling thought the profiles a couple times, still nothng. re paired the contrller. idk what else to do.

Wired and wireless connection of your controller are 2 absolutely different gamepads in reWASD. Don't use the wired connection, pair the gamepad to your PC. Make sure it's paired and connected. You can use https://gamepad-tester.com for that.

If this website shows the gamepad, proceed to reWASD so the gamepad will be shown in the list of connected devices.
    Only after that, proceed with remapping

Comment

Hello,

How does the system detect the BT controller? Please, open the joy.cpl and check, please. Please, also check if a config is applied to the same profile you set on controller (0,1,2,3 profile on the controller equals to 1,2,3,4 in reWASD).
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

thanks for these tips i will try them.

i went to gampad tester and its saying my Xbox Elite 2 is a xbox 360 controller LOL it works on the site though.

okay so i deleted my old configs and remapped while wireless and hey it works!! THANKS!

​​​​​​​

Comment

It says that it is xbox 360 controller because when you remap with reWASD, it creates a virtual controller. In your case, you have selected Virtual Xbox 360 gamepad.

Comment

Working...
          X