Razer Tartarus pro and razer naga mouse on ps4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Tartarus pro and razer naga mouse on ps4

Hi, I'm new to all this so any help would be much appreciated.

I am just wondering will rewasd will work on a razer Tartarus pro and razer naga mouse so I can play with them on my ps4 and remap all the buttons? Does anyone know a solution? Any help would be much greatly appreciate thanking you in advance

Hello,

The razer Tartarus pro is not supported official, so you will be able to remap keyboard button.

As for razer naga, extra buttons are possible to remap as well, but extra steps and Razer native software is required (manual link).

reWASD has trial version. It's 14 days free to test + 3 days for each of features. So, you may install and check without software purchase.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks so much for your help, the tartarus pro hasn't arrived yet so I'll definitely try it out went it does, so I can just remap the buttons x, l2, r2, square and circle etc and they will work?

Comment

Hello,

If you are talking about remapping keypad buttons to gamepad controls, then yes, it will work. As well as remap mouse to gamepad stick. Then group devices and use as controller in the game.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ah cool I was getting worried that I couldn't use them as I'm just after ordering them. Could you please send me a link showing how to do it, I have the mouse already and I am interested to see if it works

Comment

Thanks again for all your help

Comment

Just wondering if I can remap the buttons as a normal keyboard and mouse also just incase I don't like the feel of them set up as a controller?

Comment

Hello,

This is a link where you may find manuals regarding reWASD functionality including troubleshooting and use cases.

Check this video tutorial about how to remap keyboard and mouse to controller.

And yes, you may remap keypad buttons to another keyboard buttons, mouse controls (buttons click, scroll).
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I might just download it now and see if I can get the mouse fully working so at least that part is ready to go, just after watching the video and it all looks pretty good, do I need to have my computer turned on to use them or once it mapped it's mapped? Thanks again you have been a great help 👏👏👏

Comment

Hello,

reWASD does not change the device firmware, so yes, the PC should be ON remap button should be ON as well. The remap magic works on PC only.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

So do I play through the pc or do I only need the rewasd app working so I am not over loading I only have a laptop and I'm not 100% will it play it.

And will there be any lag? My laptop has a 1gb connection and my Internet speed is 240mbs, I have the playstation hardwired into the router and I'll probably have to do the same for the laptop

Comment

And if I go through my laptop and get all the buttons working on my mouse could I use one of them Sony nav to control my left controller stick and use a mouse to aim? Pair them together as a controller?

Comment

Hello,

- You need to use (play) the machine where reWASD is installed. What PlayStation do you have, PS4? If so, you may create an external virtual BT, connect to PS4 and play with remapped devices. It's more complicated, but we have the tutorial here, where all steps are described

- The PS Now controller is supported by reWASD, so yes, you may combine controller + mouse and use the way you've described above.

- ReWASD does not affect any timings, delays, or speeding the latency up. Try yourself using the trial version.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

So I might as well just send the tartarus pro back when it comes and get something like that instead.

Yes I have a ps4, just read abit of the tutorial Oh so I'm not actually using remote play playstation app too get it to work your device only uses it to use the Bluetooth to connect to the playstation?

Comment

Hello,

The External virtual device connects to the console directly via BT. The point is that you devices group (like you Nav +mouse) → add external device → connect to the PS4 and play on the console (link).

Or, if you have PS Remote Play app, you may connect remap KMB and play on console via remote play (link).

Up to you
                              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X