Anti recoil ps4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti recoil ps4

Hi new to all this, I've been looking at do a anti recoil thing for warzone but I can't make heads or tails of it, is there any video that I could watch or has anyone a config for a dual shock with it

Hello,

We have this use-case explained here (link).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

That's what I'm confused about, where is this? I don't have a clue about layers and remapping already mapped buttons, that's why I asking if anyone had a config of it and I could backwards engineer it and figure it out

Comment

Or can I download a keyboard mapped to ps4 controller and just change the buttons without changing everything?

Comment

Hello,

You need to compensate the blow back, right? You should use the gamepad button which is used for shooting. Usually it is RT for Xbox controllers or R2 DS4. Additionally, to that you should use the right stick movement opposite to your recoil. So if it goes slightly up during the shooting, you should use the Right stick down ('-' value) in your combo.

So, select the button this is dedicated to fire → combo → add relative deflection with a value that cover the recoil. It look like this - http://recordit.co/bX19MhPhDD. This animation shows the combo with "Execute at once" mode + turbo to repeat the combo over and over when fire button is pressed.

You may also select "Hold until release" mode (when you press a button with the combo, all the buttons will go down at the same time. And when you release the button with a combo, all of them will go up). In this case, no turbo is required - http://recordit.co/PLU8UfArY1.

You can make recoil control combos only for controller binds (stick moves).

Lots of configs in our community (the link)
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X