X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to combine key combo in a button

i am new , I need to combine keys combo in a pressing button , thanks

Hello,

You mean press tow or three buttons at the same time to trigger the mapping? In this case, please a shortcut feature (link). Otherwise, a combo tutorial this link.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

You mean press tow or three buttons at the same time to trigger the mapping? In this case, please a shortcut feature (link). Otherwise, a combo tutorial this link.
      i want press 'f' key in VK using remote PS4 but any action occured in games ?

Comment

Hello,

Click image for larger version

Name:	z2352300561870_6187ab8fb99caf4fbd4af2d1fd82f95a.jpg
Views:	1232
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	224354

Comment

Hello,

What config file is used? Does the F button have some mappings in the config (screenshot)?

So, a combo feature is.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

What config file is used? Does the F button have some mappings in the config (screenshot)?

So, a combo feature is.
            'f' key is feature R1 in game

Comment

Hello,

So, a combo feature is.
              i want hold L1 or double R1 in games , how to set it in VK , thanks

Comment

Hello,

If you need to press and hold L1, use the combo with "Hold until release" mode, like this (screenshot). In this case, the L1 will be triggered as long you pressed the remapped button.

As for R1, do you need to press the button and R1 released press\release twice, don't you? In this case add R1 in combo two times with small delay between (screenshot). As the results, the R1 triggers twice when the remapped button is pressed.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

If you need to press and hold L1, use the combo with "Hold until release" mode, like this (screenshot). In this case, the L1 will be triggered as long you pressed the remapped button.

As for R1, do you need to press the button and R1 released press\release twice, don't you? In this case add R1 in combo two times with small delay between (screenshot). As the results, the R1 triggers twice when the remapped button is pressed.
                  when i press twice a single press 'f' it action in games but with 'z' combo is not
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

You were saying, that you configure the remote play config to emulate the controller playing on the console via remote play. This mapping will not work as the game requires controller inputs, you have keyboard mappings instead. You need to replace combo with controller buttons.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

You were saying, that you configure the remote play config to emulate the controller playing on the console via remote play. This mapping will not work as the game requires controller inputs, you have keyboard mappings instead. You need to replace combo with controller buttons.
                      You can guide more detail ? what can i config controller buttons?

Comment

As we have explained this already, this article is for you: link.

Comment

Working...
                        X