Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to combine key combo in a button

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to combine key combo in a button

    i am new , I need to combine keys combo in a pressing button , thanks

  • #2
    Hello,

    You mean press tow or three buttons at the same time to trigger the mapping? In this case, please a shortcut feature (link). Otherwise, a combo tutorial this link.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

      You mean press tow or three buttons at the same time to trigger the mapping? In this case, please a shortcut feature (link). Otherwise, a combo tutorial this link.
      i want press 'f' key in VK using remote PS4 but any action occured in games ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,

        You mean press tow or three buttons at the same time to trigger the mapping? In this case, please a shortcut feature (link). Otherwise, a combo tutorial this link.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	z2352300561870_6187ab8fb99caf4fbd4af2d1fd82f95a.jpg
Views:	1220
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	224354

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello,

          What config file is used? Does the F button have some mappings in the config (screenshot)?

          So, a combo feature is.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
            Hello,

            What config file is used? Does the F button have some mappings in the config (screenshot)?

            So, a combo feature is.
            'f' key is feature R1 in game

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
              Hello,

              What config file is used? Does the F button have some mappings in the config (screenshot)?

              So, a combo feature is.
              i want hold L1 or double R1 in games , how to set it in VK , thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello,

                If you need to press and hold L1, use the combo with "Hold until release" mode, like this (screenshot). In this case, the L1 will be triggered as long you pressed the remapped button.


                As for R1, do you need to press the button and R1 released press\release twice, don't you? In this case add R1 in combo two times with small delay between (screenshot). As the results, the R1 triggers twice when the remapped button is pressed.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                  Hello,

                  If you need to press and hold L1, use the combo with "Hold until release" mode, like this (screenshot). In this case, the L1 will be triggered as long you pressed the remapped button.


                  As for R1, do you need to press the button and R1 released press\release twice, don't you? In this case add R1 in combo two times with small delay between (screenshot). As the results, the R1 triggers twice when the remapped button is pressed.
                  when i press twice a single press 'f' it action in games but with 'z' combo is not
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello,

                    You were saying, that you configure the remote play config to emulate the controller playing on the console via remote play. This mapping will not work as the game requires controller inputs, you have keyboard mappings instead. You need to replace combo with controller buttons.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                      Hello,

                      You were saying, that you configure the remote play config to emulate the controller playing on the console via remote play. This mapping will not work as the game requires controller inputs, you have keyboard mappings instead. You need to replace combo with controller buttons.
                      You can guide more detail ? what can i config controller buttons?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As we have explained this already, this article is for you: link.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X