No announcement yet.

Windows Search Autodetect Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Search Autodetect Not Working?

Hello,

First off let me say what a fantastic piece of software this is and how much respect I have for the clearly engaged and truly caring costumer service you guys provide.

Anyway, I have two profiles - A Desktop one and a Game one.

The Desktop one has all the recommended Autodetect .exe's associated with it and is radar-applied to Slot1
    The game one has my games and is radar-applied to Slot 2.

My issue is that if I am in game and I press the mapped Mapped Windows Key, the Windows menu will open but the Desktop profile will not be applied. I figure that if the windows menu is in focus, it should switch to the desktop profile, right?\

Let me know if you guys need any further details. Many thanks!

For Windows Search you need to add StartMenuExperienceHost.exe to the [associated apps] list. You can either initiate a search for this file, or add it to your config manually.

Comment

Yes! Thank you, it works perfectly now!

I really feel the Devs should include a Desktop Profile with all these executables listed by default, just like they do with the Xbox 360/PS4 profiles.

Personally, I'm not gonna be remapping any of my games through reWASD. I bought it because I want to be able to lay down on my bed with just my controller and navigate my computer without limitations. In fact, I'm purchasing one of the discontinued Xbox One Chatpad attachments today to complete the experience.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Frankly speaking, we had it before but decided to remove because it was not used pretty often. We will definitely consider adding it back

Comment

Working...
        X