Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need you to email me my activison key because lost the key while switching computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need you to email me my activison key because lost the key while switching computers

I deleted the email I got and I activated it on my current computer but I wiped the hard drive to this computer to put it in the new one. Please help when I bought it I didn't have a REWASD account I bought threw PayPal and it was sent to {hidden} like I said I bought the special pack where I got all the features. Please help please and thank you.

Hello,

Check your forum private messages.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

would you mind emailing me it instead because i cannot see what you typed to me

Comment

I think the site is glitched would you mind emailing it to {hidden} instead of private messaging me the key because i cannot see it for me its like glitched..

Comment

Hello,

I replied DM again. Please, check it. Otherwise, please mail at support-eml@disc-soft.com (official helpdesk). Will reply ASAP.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Do not worry i figured it out thanks for your help!

Comment

Yay! Have a good gaming experience than and hope it will be the last misunderstanding with reWASD

Comment

Working...
              X