Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toggle that disables when window focus changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle that disables when window focus changes?

What is the recommended way to make Toggle button actions that are toggled ON end if you switch away from the current window/game?

For example I have a toggle set up to hold F1+F2, but if I alt-tab while it's toggled on it starts making a mess in other programs. (Easy to forget so I added rumble to it for now...)

Toggle can be untoggled by pressing the same button again. There is no other way to 'untoggle' it.

Comment

Obviously but the point is it's dangerous/bad to persist toggles when you switch focus to something else so I wonder if there is a solution designed in.

Comment

Hello,

There is an Autodetect option that allow applying the config while the application is in focus. When the do Alt+Tab and switch to another software the config stops being used and re-apply to another one, associated with another application. The toggle will be interrupted in this case as the config disables. When you do Alt+Tab again the previous config applies automatically, and you need to run toggle again.

So, maybe it's an option for your case. More detailed about Autodetect this link
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X