Installer won't launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installer won't launch

I am facing some problems with my HDD which the program IS NOT INSTALLED ON SAID HDD (yes even the profiles are not on it), but for some reason, reWASD won't launch unless I plugin my HDD. So, i decided to reinstall the program, but even the installer won't start unless my HDD is plugged in.

Uninstall the app first, when your HDD is connected.
    Only after that unplug the HDD with rebooting the PC.
    During the installation, enter the installation properties and make sure you install reWASD in a right place.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, my stupid ass forgot that i changed the location of the temp folder. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Not at all

Comment

ive just reinstalled windows 10 to a ssd new hard drive completely fresh now the installer wont even open up for me and just payed for it too

Comment

Please check for errors in Event Viewer following the steps below:

1. Press Windows button, type 'Event Viewer', press Enter
            2. Choose Windows Logs in the upper left corner, then choose Application
            3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a Find option. Click it, and type 'reWASD' to search for related errors
            4. Once you find one or multiple events, please right-click them, and choose 'Save selected events...', and send them to us.

Comment

Working...
            X