reWASD Taskbar Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD Taskbar Issues

Hi folks, when I try to right click the reWASD taskbar icon the menu quickly flashes open then closed thus I am unable to select any options. Any idea how I fix this issue? Thank you.

Get to C:\Program Files\reWASD and launch the reWASDTray app from here 'as Administrator'. Then try again to see if the same issue happens.
    Also, make sure your mouse don't have any mappings with double clicks on it. This may cause this issue as well.

Comment

I have the same problem. I tried to run the tray app as administrator and it didn't help. No mappings on my mouse

Comment

If context menu instantly closes on its own, that means it has lost focus. There are a lot of reasons for that: like [ESC] or [ALT]+[TAB] being pressed, mappings on mouse making unnecessary clicks or another app forcing focus on itself.

Try to disable remapping in reWASD and see if issue persists. If it does - some 3rd party app taking over the focus. If not - your config has mappings that trigger when you click or move your mouse (zone mappings).

Comment

Hello guys!

The question may sound a bit strange but do you have any graphics tablet connected to the PC? We have discovered strange similar issue that happens with graphics tablets only. May it be the same case?

Comment

Try double right clicking the icon. See if it works.

Comment

Working...
            X