Support "motion" for the CEMU Emulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support "motion" for the CEMU Emulator

At the beginning I wanted to thank you on a super tool. I immediately bought a full license.
    Now Steam Controller is supported without the most problem - without the need to start the Steam platform. Thanks!

Is reWASD supports the movement (motion) of Steam Controller, and can convey to the emulator's CEMU?

Hello! Thank you for your feedback!

The answer is no, unfortunately. As far as I know, CEMU doesn't detect Steam controller's gyro directly. And even if you switch Steam controller to the virtual DS4, you will still need DS4Win for CEMU to be able to transfer gyro to CEMU. Pretty strange setup, but it may work

We will take your suggestion into account and will check what is possible to do!

Comment

Thanks for suggestions.

I hope that another version ReWASD will gain support for motion in Steam Controller.

Comment

We will need some time for the research, so I won't promise anything now, but hope it is possible Stay tuned!

Comment

Just to say that I tried the Rewasd SteamController-DS4-DS4Windows-Cemu path and it worked perfectly! Pretty crazy!

Comment

Thank you for keeping us updated.
            Usually our software used in pair with DS4Windows makes our users crazy, but in your case it worked

Comment

Working...
            X