thumbstick sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbstick sensitivity

ok i try here, cause im try to set my controller since 3h without any satisfaction..

so im playing to AC valhala with an elite controller and i want make right thumbstick less sensitive, or maybe acceleration how i supose to do that?

Hello!

Please go to Advanced stick settings. You need Stick Response curve — you should make something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7158079ea0.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	224477

Also, if you have mouse mapped to the stick, then you can lower the Sensitivity for this stick, it will do the trick too:

Click image for larger version

Name:	d676456eec.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	224478

Comment

good i just try your setting quickly the first picture and its seems to work better than all try i make by my self before thnaks, i let you know if something stil no good

Comment

Sure. It is all about your personal preferences, do not hesitate to test different parameters.

You can always make some sort of 'Backup' for your configs (Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles) so you can always get back to the 'default' if something went wrong.

The most valuable options are 'Responsive curve' and the In-game sensitivity settings.

Also make sure to select the minimal deadzone in-game, so you will only have to adjust the deadzone in the advanced mouse settings in reWASD.

Comment

ok im back so i believe its better but its still not exactly what i try to make

sensitivity at all are not so bad, and in-game setting choice and really bad, i cant figure how its possible to make a 202x game without a separate sensitivity for viewing and when you aim...

my main concern are really more on sudden acceleration i have... its like if there is no middle speed/acceleration i press really gently and its move perfectly slow but since a press little nore on a side, its make a kind of jump, like if i make a quick strafe my hand with my mouse

i precise i dont map a mouse on the controlller, in fact i dont map any other button than a controller button,

if i map a mouse, it can help? and if yes, do you believe in any case/game, its better to map a mouse?

i hope whats i said are understandable, my main language are french, i try to do my best to pu my mind in english word, but even in french im not sure its easy to understand lol

Comment

Welcome back!

Regarding the aiming sensitivity in-game, I believe each FPS game should have a parameter for scoping sensitivity (usually it is a multiplier, so you just select the multiplier, nothing extra, if you want the aiming sensitivity to be the as in not no-scope mode, you should select x1.0 multiplier).

About the mouse, it is highly recommended for you to make all the mappings of the same type. E.g. If you use gamepad mappings, the mouse should also work like the gamepad's stick.
            All the keys should be also unmapped. When you turn this feature (link) on, it will allow you to avoid an input switch between the keyboard+mouse and the gamepad mappings. Thus, there will be no shutter\input switch\ throttle.

You can check this video if you are using the virtual gamepad mappings on your mouse+keyboard.

Should you have any other questions - let us know!

Comment

Working...
            X