No announcement yet.

Anyway To Remove Controller Vibration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway To Remove Controller Vibration?

I suppose this probably gets asked alot, but anyway to turn off vibration in the settings? i have CTS, and its pretty much the only deal breaker for me, other then that this works perfectly, i just cant play certain games because not everygame i own has an ingame disable button. using a PS4 Controller. Any Help? Or Advice?

Hello!

reWASD allows you to add additional rumble, but we do nothing with the one that comes from a game.

Unfortunately, reWASD can't help you with this case
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ah thats a shame, is there any plans to bring that feature? a lot of other remappers have it (some not even as good as yours). I hope so as id like to make the most out of the license i paid for.

For now I will have to use something else as having rumble is a issue for me, thank you for answering my questions.

Comment

We do have it planned, but not for the next update.

Comment

Hey. Just wanted to say I support this feature request a lot. I play Genshin Impact using mouse and keyboard while my Xbox 360 controller for PC stays connected and it vibrates during the gameplay from time to time (e.g. when I hit an exploding barrel). As a result it makes a lot of noise (because it's on the desk and not in my hands) and can sometimes fall off the desk. I tried to turn the vibrations off in the game but it is possible only when I switch the controls to the gamepad. I hoped I can find an option to disable the controller vibrations whatsoever in reWASD. I would like to avoid disconnecting the controller from the PC just for the time I play Genshin Impact because sometimes when I reconnect it, it is no longer the "1st" controller and I have to reboot the system

Comment

No worries, your suggestion is taken into account and we will do our best to add it to one of the next versions. Stay tuned!

Comment

Hey there! We have released reWASD 5.8 that is able to decrease, mute or redirect the in-game vibration. You are welcome to check the how-to guide, test the new version and send us your feedback

Comment

Working...
              X