Has rewasd delay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has rewasd delay?

Hello, im going to buy rewasd. But my question is if rewasd has any delay? Because i used ath, but there is noticeable delay, so i am asking.
    Thanks for helping,
    Lukk

Hey there!

reWASD works extremely fast, I am sure you won't detect any noticeable delays. In case something weird happens, there is one important tip: there are many cases in which you need to mute the native behavior (unmap) of the physical device you use. After unmap and mapping is done, only assigned action fires, and so the games don't switch between different inputs.

Anyway, it is better to check it before buying reWASD has 14-day triad period for the basic license and 3-day trial period for each advanced feature, so do not hesitate to download and check it by yourself.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hey there!

reWASD works extremely fast, I am sure you won't detect any noticeable delays. In case something weird happens, there is one important tip: there are many cases in which you need to mute the native behavior (unmap) of the physical device you use. After unmap and mapping is done, only assigned action fires, and so the games don't switch between different inputs.

Anyway, it is better to check it before buying reWASD has 14-day triad period for the basic license and 3-day trial period for each advanced feature, so do not hesitate to download and check it by yourself.
      Hey, Do you know if you buy a license for rewasd , Does sit work with many devices with the same key?

Comment

Originally Posted by Theoryrr View Post
        Hey, Do you know if you buy a license for rewasd , Does sit work with many devices with the same key?
        It's 1 key per 1 PC. You'd have to revoke previous activation to use the same key on another PC or instance of Windows.

Comment

Working...
        X