Help with macro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with macro

Hello, i bougth rewasd full version and i want to make macro for drag edits fortnite. But i have problem, when i set my macro to Hold until release and i set keys f = edit and b= select edit everything is good but the second key B do not press. I have it set to Single press.
    Thanks for any advices,
    Lukk

If you put keys in a key combo, I would recommend adding some pause between each step. If there are no pauses in the key combo, this may lead to key lock, so the game does not realize whether the button is pressed or released.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      If you put keys in a key combo, I would recommend adding some pause between each step. If there are no pauses in the key combo, this may lead to key lock, so the game does not realize whether the button is pressed or released.
      I allready add pause but it doenst help.

Comment

Hey there! Could you please send me the config you are using with your combo?
        Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

I used before autohotkey, where i had script like WhileGetKeyState, but there was noticeable delay so i bought and want try rewasd, all i want is that, when i hold g my macro will spam f and b keys. Thanks for help
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh wtf, its now working properly. idk what changed but its ok. Sorry for my bad, thanks for help.

Comment

Well, good news

In case you have any questions, will be happy to help!

Comment

Working...
              X