Virual Controller from KB+M Bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virual Controller from KB+M Bugs?

Whenever I move mouse or click mouse button, the mappings act as if I mouse those to Win key, but in fact I don't (even unmap default)
    Now it is really affecting my gameplay. as the Start menu always shows up, disappears as frequent as I use the mouse.
    Also reWASD doesn't detect my UWP app(Xbox app)
    Summary: I remapped KB+M to FPS schema and remote played to my console from my PC. reWASD doesn't detect Xbox app, reWASD also hitting Win key as I moving mouse.

Hello!

Then it may be a chance that the device initialization is not completed correctly. Please follow these steps:
    1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
    2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device)
    3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it in joy.cpl or in a game

At the moment, you can't Autodetect apps from MS store, it is a known issues and happens because those exe files are hidden in the system. We are planning to add a workaround for this case, but I am not sure if it is released anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
    X