Dualsense detected as Dualshock 4 (Xinput behaviour) Shadow Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualsense detected as Dualshock 4 (Xinput behaviour) Shadow Pc

I would appreciate if you could help me with this issue.

The problem is that Dualsense is perfectly detected by Rewasd when you open it in your local Windows 10,being possible to remap it as dualshock 4 and play perfectly all Ps Now games,included those which require to use the touchpad (Infamous 2,Medievil,Until Dawn and so many others),but at the moment you open Rewasd in your Shadow Pc the Dualsense isn't detected as it,but as Dualshock 4. The main problem is that even if you remap your wrong detected "Dualshock 4" as a virtua Ps4 gamepad it has a Xinput gamepad behaviour when you try to play any game(not vibration,not touchpad,not gyro).

I attach screenshot:

Thank you upfront for your help

Hello!

Am I right, you have installed reWASD to Shadow PC machine? In this case, reWASD works with a device that was created by Shadow (as far as we know, it uses vigem driver for this case). And seems that Shadow makes it recognizable as a virtual DS4 controller. I am not sure if there is anything we can do at the moment, sorry. Maybe you could contact their support?

Comment

Thank u for your reply.
      Well,actually Shadow detects properly the Dualsense as you can check in the attached image,but reWASD doesn't detect it as Dualsense,but as DS4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210321-013720_File Manager +.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	224657

Comment

Thanks for the details! Does the games there also see it as DualSense? Could I ask you to check other software/games? Maybe Steam or DS4Win?

Comment

Yes,of course.

Steam: Dualsense is detected as DS4 but touchpad doesn't work

Name:	Screenshot_20210322-025004_Gallery.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	224689
          DS4Windows: It detects nothing

Name:	Screenshot_20210322-025107_Gallery.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	224690

Ps Now: Dualsense is detected as DS4,but in games like Medievil,which requires click the touchpad,or Infamous 2,which requires an intense use of the touchpad,the touchpad don't work.

Comment

Thank you! That looks the same as we expected: Shadow tells you that it is a DualSense, but no one in the system actually sees it as DualSense, because it is not.
            I am still not sure if there is anything we could do — both Steam and DS4Win support DualSense locally. That would be cool if you could address this issue to Shadow PC support team, we can't do anything without some help from their side.

Comment

I will do so and let's see...

Thank u!

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                X