Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both triggers pulled together / Remapping triggers off the Z-axis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both triggers pulled together / Remapping triggers off the Z-axis?

For old games that don't like both triggers being pulled at the same time because it centers the Z-axis...

For example I'd expect to be able to use the Remap feature, but it seems there's no way to remap a button to trigger's button only functions (only buttons 11/12, not 11/12 + Z-axis)?

I can get it working by setting the virtual device to XBox One mode and then injecting an XInputPlus dll and setting the triggers there to fire buttons 11/12 instead of the Z-axis, but it'd be nice to not need a secondary XInput wrapper to accomplish this...

Unfortunately, it is not clear enough for me what you are trying to achieve.
    In reWASD, you can add mappings to the different zones of your gamepad's triggers. It has 3 zones: low, medium, hard.
    Please check this screenshot (link), in my case, when I reach the high zone of trigger, the right stick goes up as well.

In case I activate the Unmaps feature, the trigger itself will not be pressed, just the Right Stick up action will be made.

Comment

Working...
    X