ReWasd for Apex Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWasd for Apex Legends

Hey guys, i just want opinions about this software for Apex Legends.
    Im using the trial right now and im loving it, its working really good, no really noticeable input lag, so for me at least is 100%. Yeah its a little annoying on the loot cuz you have to use WASD for looting, but not a big problem, just take some time to get use to it.
    What i want to know is: there are ANY risk of ban using this? Anyone used like for months or something and can write a feedback?

I don't think reWASD itself is considered bannable in Apex (at least we had no complains about that for a long time). Though if you're going to violate Apex ToS with reWASD or any other software - you most likely will receive a ban. So you should check it out first.

Comment

thx a lot for your answer!
      if you let me, i have another questions, im trying to use mouse side buttons to make combos, like press 2 or 3 buttons at the same time, and at the start it seems that this is working, but everytime i press mouse side buttons, the game thinks im not at controller anymore, like the game think im playing on normal keyboard and mouse, and this ONLY happens with mouse side buttons, i can use any keyboard buttons to do what i want, just not mouse side buttons

Comment

You probably don't have [Unmap] flag set for those buttons. It also depends on what you've used in those comboes. They shouldn't have any keyboard keys or mouse buttons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	6442
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	224659

Comment

yeah thx again mate, it was it!
          last question: there are any way to make a shortcut to turn ON/apply the config? Like i know ctrl alt del just turn off, ok, mas can i set any shortcut to turn on after?

Comment

There's no shortcut or command for that, but you can use [Autodetect] for that. It will apply config meant for the app that is currently in the focus. Needs only Tray Agent enabled to work, so no need to have reWASD open all the time.

Comment

undertand thx but i wanted to turn on and off cuz looting with this is really annoying as i cant strafe and loot at the same time, but thx mate

Comment

Originally Posted by klausdark6 View Post
                undertand thx but i wanted to turn on and off cuz looting with this is really annoying as i cant strafe and loot at the same time, but thx mate
                Hey there! Please check this part of the video devoted to the radial menu. I am sure that it may help you loot better. The idea is to change the mouse mapping mode when the menu opens, using the Shift mode connected to the same button you use to launch the radial menu.

Comment

Hello! I have a question, I work for apex legends boosting service on my ps4. But I want also work on PC with my dualshock controller. Is it safe to use reWASD in apex legends? Because I will be fired immediately if someone of customers will get a ban. I value my work very much and therefore ask first about that before buy.
                  Thanks!
                  Last edited by Mitrofoks; 23.03.2023, 20:48.

Comment

Such question cannot be answered by us, unfortunately.

Our software is a remapping tool, we are not a cheat. However, we cannot guarantee that our software is 100% safe, as it contains additional features, that sometimes are not allowed in competitive games.
                    Some things might be considered as abuse of the game settings, such as aim-assist provided for the keyboard and mouse, we also have the Rapid Fire feature that automates the button pressing, etc.
                    Some features can provide you with the advantage among other players, thus, using them may be restricted by the game's EULA.

This is why we recommend contacting the game support directly. Thank you for the understanding.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
                      Such question cannot be answered by us, unfortunately.

Our software is a remapping tool, we are not a cheat. However, we cannot guarantee that our software is 100% safe, as it contains additional features, that sometimes are not allowed in competitive games.
                      Some things might be considered as abuse of the game settings, such as aim-assist provided for the keyboard and mouse, we also have the Rapid Fire feature that automates the button pressing, etc.
                      Some features can provide you with the advantage among other players, thus, using them may be restricted by the game's EULA.

This is why we recommend contacting the game support directly. Thank you for the understanding.
                      okay thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X