Force Stick drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force Stick drift

Hello rewasd team , I use mouse mapped as a right Stick .. there is a way to force Stick drift when my mouse is not moving (just a little) ... I tried disable spring mode but the drift is too high and no consistency , and I cant reduce the drift to like 3% ... tried spring mode on and lowest deadzone posssible , tried custom curves with the First point in 0 deadzone and sometimes drift , sometimes not ...I want a fixed low drift ... sound strange ... but if you guys know how to do it , i’ll be glad... thanks

Check if you have any zone mappings set for the mouse (can be seen at [Advanced] settings of the mouse mapping). If there's none, try rising deadzone setting in the game or lowering [Deflection low] value at [Virtual gamepad settings].

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Check if you have any zone mappings set for the mouse (can be seen at [Advanced] settings of the mouse mapping). If there's none, try rising deadzone setting in the game or lowering [Deflection low] value at [Virtual gamepad settings].
      hello shion , u mean with spring mode off?

Comment

No, but you can try both on/off to see what works best for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          No, but you can try both on/off to see what works best for you.
          spring off And a did what you tell me ... thank you so much , it works

Comment

Working...
          X