Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG - Hotkey to switch between slots is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG - Hotkey to switch between slots is not working.

I've tried to change hotkey on settings.

What version of reWASD are you using (can find it by typing [Apps] at Windows Start Menu, searching for reWASD and clicking on it)?

How many buttons you've set to a shortcut to change slots (a screenshot of [Preferences > Slots] would be nice)?

Comment

Hey there! One more note — you can switch slots using hotkeys with 4 Slots feature only. Do you have it active (purchased or with activated trial)?

Comment

I'm using the lastest version 5.6.2, Trial version...

I am thinking of buying the software but there are some problems with it that bothers me, for example the slow UI. (rewasd installed on NVME)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.png
Views:	525
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	224728

Comment

When I try to apply config 2 to slot 2 he set to slot 1.
          Note: yes I know that you have to select the slot first to choose the configuration.

Comment

Hello!

I need a bit more details still.

the slow UI
            Could you please describe what exactly works slowly? Are there any steps that lead to this issues? What exactly do you do in reWASD when you see that it doesn't respond like you need?

When I try to apply config 2 to slot 2 he set to slot 1.
            Just a small clarification: you need to choose the Slot near Apply button in this case. Any chance that you have changed the slots at the bottom?

Name:	d2cfcec226.png
Views:	576
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	224733

Also, please check the License tab (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Open it, go to Slots tab and check whether you have active trial days in the title:

Name:	c302f0a527.png
Views:	503
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	224734

Comment

That was embarrassing , when I hold CTRL and then press 1 does not change the slot but if I press the two buttons together it works.
              Thanks... problem solved

And about slow UI, I'm talking in general , when applying settings, slot change, switch between Config 1,2 etc...

Comment

We are glad to help you!

Comment

Oh, OK! in case there are any other questions, we are here to answer

Originally Posted by Logar04 View Post
                  And about slow UI, I'm talking in general , when applying settings, slot change, switch between Config 1,2 etc...
                  That is pretty strange if everything works slowly. We can try to collect some logs to see if there is something that prevents the normal behavior if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                  X