Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'L-Thumb' + 'A' to begin 'A' turbo, then release 'A' to revert. Is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'L-Thumb' + 'A' to begin 'A' turbo, then release 'A' to revert. Is this possible?

In RDR2/RDO you have to repeatedly press 'A' to ride your horse at full speed. I would like to set up a cruise control once I'm up to speed.

Left thumbstick + 'A' to activate turbo 'A', hold 'A' to maintain, release 'A' to revert to 'A' default behavior.

Is this possible in reWASD, or do I need to create an AHK script? I'm having a difficult time figuring it out. My thumb thanks you!

Hello!

I am not exactly sure if I understand you, sorry. Could I get a bit more details?

So, what do you mean Left thumbstick + 'A'? Are you about Left-Stick-click or are you about the stick deflection? Do you need Turbo-mechanics when you move your stick or when you press and hold the click?

And more questions again

... release 'A' to revert to 'A' default behavior.... Does that mean that you want to press and hold A (when something happens with a stick) to get repeatedly presses of A, but then it should be a default button again? Even if the stick is still triggering this mode?

Comment

Working...
    X