paid made activation key no received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paid made activation key no received

Hi, just paid for the app and havent got the activation key yet, how long does the process take?

Hey, there.
    Usually the payment goes through quickly, and if you bought via paypal, then instantly, respectively, the letter should also come immediately.
    if the letter does not arrive, then the payment is still pending.
    Did you check "spam" folder of your mailbox?

Comment

hi, yes, already saw spam and all and nothing so far

Comment

Please write the e-mail to which the code should have been sent?

Comment

c***z@gmail.com
          Last edited by reWASDer; 26.03.2021, 11:36. Reason: Email was hidden due to security reasons

Comment

Apparently, the payment hasn't been processed by the payment service yet. Have you received the confirmation from the payment service that the order was paid?

Comment

no, no mail received, i sent even the receipt by mail, on the app says if you paid and its not activated send a message, already donde that, took a picture of the recipt and sent it, what else can i do?

Comment

i live in mexico and used the oxxo option for payment, its a store, went there, paid, and took a picture of the receipt and send it to support

Comment

The payment that you've done was not processed by the payment provider. There is no way we can speed this process up as our company does not handle such requests.
                  As soon as we receive the payment, the license will be issued and the confirmation will be sent to your email address.

In your case, it is OXXO transfer payment, which usually takes up to 3 days. Please wait or contact the payment provider: https://www.pagsmile.com/index/index/faq.html

Comment

the page didnt gave a paypal option or specified that the process will take up to three days, as i see it, lets wait for that time, if the page would say that it took 3 days i rather used credit card, thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by MiFeCa781 View Post
                      the page didnt gave a paypal option or specified that the process will take up to three days, as i see it, lets wait for that time, if the page would say that it took 3 days i rather used credit card, thanks!
                      I am sorry if the delay was a surprise for you, this is a normal thing for OXXO transactions. If your trial is already finished, we can add a few days for you while you are waiting for the license

Comment

Haha, this happens a lot if you're using OXXO transactions. I remember I was scared to get scammed the first time, but I eventually read about the delay and all additional things. I suppose that there are different payment systems for each country because sometimes I have problems with my Canadian account. Anyway, people should carefully read the features before making any operations. I noticed that some payment systems can be suspicious about gaming merchant accounts because they usually have plenty of operations per day. But you won't expect that from a modern system that takes that into account.
                        Last edited by KennyOmegaga; 19.06.2021, 11:02.

Comment

Originally Posted by KennyOmegaga View Post
                          Haha, this happens a lot if you're using OXXO transactions. I remember I was scared to get scammed the first time, but I eventually read about the delay and all additional things.
                          We have a few payment options for each country. You can check it here.

Comment

Serial number to activate has not been sent to me. I paid via PayPal. Checked junk email and inbox for the last hour and nothing is there.

Email is mustafaomarali@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Mxsty View Post
                              Serial number to activate has not been sent to me. I paid via PayPal. Checked junk email and inbox for the last hour and nothing is there.

Email is mustafaomarali@hotmail.com
                              We have seen your email request. You will receive further replies by email.

Comment

Working...
                              X